"Re:" and "Fw:" in the Dutch version

After many problems with Windows Live Mail I found eM Client. Nice program, does everything I want it to do! I’m very happy with it. I only have one problem with the dutch version. The normal abbreviations “Re:” and “Fw:” in the subject box are replaced by the dutch words “Antwoorden:” and “Doorsturen:”. This takes much place in the box and is not very useful in international mailings. I tried to change it with the localizator program, but I can’t find where and what to change. I hope you can help me. In the Netherlands we normally use “Re:” and “Fw:”.

Hi,
thank you for reporting this. Try to find a string “Subject modifications” in the Localization. Let me know if you were able to do change it.

Hallo Wim,

Momenteel ben ik op vakantie. Als je een klein maandje geduld heb zal ik reageren en een aangepaste versie naar je sturen als je me t.z.t. je mailadres wilt doorgeven.
Met vriendelijke groet,

René

Hoi René, wil je mij die aangepaste bestanden sturen voor Re en Fw aanpassing. Alvast bedankt. Michiel Firet leilinde at hotmail com

Hallo René,
Ik ben inmiddels ook terug van vakantie, dus ik hoop dat je even tijd hebt om mij de aangepaste versie te sturen. Mijn emailadres is: wkloppenburg[at]chello.nl.
Met dank en vriendelijke groet,
Wim

Hallo Wim, ik heb ze zojuist naar je verstuurd. Succes ermee! Groeten, René

Hallo Michiel, ik heb ze zojuist naar je verstuurd. Succes ermee! Groeten, René

Beste René, tot nu toe heb ik nog niets ontvangen. Kan er iets zijn misgegaan?
Vr.gr., Wim Kloppenburg

Dag René, kan je die aangepaste versie ook naar mij doorsturen? [email protected]

Met dank,
Rudi

Beste René,
Zou je mij ook het exemplaar kunnen mailen naar het volgende adres clausjes at gmail punt com Alvast bedankt Frederik

George - can you give some more info on that? What I’d like to do is to have RE: instead of Re: and FW: Instead of Fw: as in Outlook. Is it doable for English version?

There’s no English language localization file and the other languages are in DLL format - I don’t think it’s safe to edit them.

Can you advise please?

In 6th version (Full released today) you are able to edit reply headers.

Jan