R Jenkins

I  downloaded em Client several weeks ago. Initially it worked beautifully even when using a dongle to access the internet via mobile/cell phone network. However I am getting messages when em client is opening advising that program did not close properly and it will have to close. When I ignore it the program closes then reopens.Since this started to occur I have been unable to send e-mails however I am still able to receive e-mails.

I am also now receiving the following message:

Em Client has been unable to contact update & license for 10 days. To be able to continue using this product please ensure vendors server is accessible from your network: the remote name could not be resolved “licensing.emclient.com”"

When I shut down my computer I am advised that emclient is stopping it shutting down and that emCLient is uninitializing. I also receive a message advising that “unable to find CSC.exe”

Can you help me solve this problem(s)?

Hi, what version of eM Client are you using?
Can you please make screenshots of any errors you’re seeing? Also are you seeing an crash error report window when the application shuts down, that has a “Show error” button?
If so can you please click on “Show error” and send me a copy the content of the error window?

Thank you, sorry for the inconvenience,
Paul.