Question about number of accounts in free version

First I want to say I love your email client. Its the best one I have found as I just can’t stomach the Windows 10 mail app. My question is this. I have the free version. I prefer using pop3 for my gmail account as it’s much quicker than IMAP. I have my gmail account set up for pop3 and then I added the same gmail account for calendar and contacts. This works well as I now my pop3 mail, calendar and contacts working perfectly. Now my question is this. Does this setup count as 2 accounts? It’s my understanding that the free version is limited to 2 accounts. Or would this count as one mail account, one calendar account and one contact account which it essentially is.

Love the sorting options. This is one fine email client.

Another question about backups. Is copying the emclient folder from appdata/roaming folder the same as a backup. Would I be able to just copy this folder and replace it in the future and that would be the same as backing up? The reason I ask is there have been a few times when Windows has crashed on me and I had to force shut down. The emclient database was corrupt after that. So I need to have a solid backup. I realize you can go to file-backup and do it that way. Just wondering if there is any difference.

Also, are you planning on porting this as a Windows app in the future? If so, please, no ads.

Thanks

Hello Tim,
unfotunately the setup as you describe it will count as 2 accounts.

Thank you for the praise.

As for the backup - what the backup essentially does is save the ‘core’ database files into a ZIP file, which then can be easily restored using the File>Restore option.
There is not much difference to manually copying the database, though the backup process itself makes sure first that all changes to the files are merged in.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by porting the app?

Regards,
Olivia

Thanks for your response. I meant converting the program to a windows store app using Windows desktop app converter or desktop bridge.

Hello Tim,
thank you for clarifying. This  is not currently planned.

Regards,
Olivia