Query on what the differance the below icons mean

When i setup (exact 2 weekly recurring calendar imap events) with no end date, some of these events show in the month view with (differant small icons) and don’t know why these icons are differant.

Is this on 9 beta, or 8?

Oh yes good point. V9 Beta so maybe its a bug ?

All sorted out now. All good and not a bug !

The crossed or open arrow has a very simple explanation – not crossed means this event is part of recurring series. Crossed icon means this event is part of recurring series, but was somehow modified from the base recurrence rule – i.e. either time of single occurrence was changed, or title or description or any other property was changed for this single occurrence.strong text

2 Likes

This was very helpful to me and I’d like to suggest that someone post a description of all the various little icons that show up in various areas of emclient. Love the program but I’ve had trouble understanding what some things mean, and the recurrence icon with the line through it was really screwing me up. Thank you.

I’d like to suggest that someone post a description of all the various little icons that show up in various areas of emclient.

It would take too long for us to do descriptions on the icons for the entire program.

Most of the icons though have “Hover help” when you “hold your mouse over the various icons”.

If there is any that don’t have hover help, suggest to “take a snippet / screenshot of it” and then create a new post, and the forum members can then advise what they do.

Also pressing “F1” will get you the online full eM Client documentation which explains most things.

There is also helpful eM Client videos as well on the following webpage, and also helpful info & how too’s on the eM Client blog.