Public Holidays not showing, can't find them!

[Running 8.2.1473]

I’ve got multiple email accounts (a mixture of G Suite, MS Exchange and IMAP), all with email & calendars, but I can’t find anywhere to show UK public holidays on my combined calendar. Am I missing something blindingly obvious here, or have they gone walkabout?

TIA,

Trent

jueves 26 agosto 2021 :: 1542hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @TrentSC

Maybe you are missing something because they haven’t gone walkabout, just in the shade.

holidays

Open your calendar in eMC ->Right Click Holidays ->Import Holidays ->Take your pick

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat

[email protected]

Thanks for the quick reply!

I’ve not got a link to holidays there - just entries for the main calendars themselves:

Any suggestions? I’ve tried right clicking on a specific calendar and selecting “Import holidays”, but once I’ve selected United Kingdom, nothing happens. I certainly used to have the holidays showing, but I can’t remember when they stopped. Maybe since updating to the latest version a month or so ago?

Trent

Right-click on any Calendar and choose Import Holidays.

Choose the one for the country you want to display and click on OK.

You will now have a new calendar. It should be created right near the top of the list.

Make sure the box is ticked, and the holidays will be included in the combined view.

1 Like

jueves 26 agosto 2021 :: 1707hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @TrentSC

Sorry about that, I overlooked the fact that you might not have ‘Holidays’ displayed as @Gary pointed out.

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat

[email protected]