Problems with IMAP

Hello everyone, for several days now my EM client no longer seems to be working properly with IMAP accounts. At first I thought it was a PC. Now I realise it affects several PCs and also mail accounts of different domains. It is constantly synchronising and does not bring any new mails
Am I alone with this error?

I am always having random IMAP issues that tell me my password is wrong or something but if I ignore them they just go away after half a day or so.

@paradoxiom

I am always having random IMAP issues that tell me my password is wrong or something but if I ignore them they just go away after half a day or so

If this is allways happening with the latest V9 or V10 Beta mail clients, then could be either your IMAP mail server authentication has possibly changed to a passwordless login with a OAuth Token.

Or your Mail Account in eM Client may have possible become corrupted and might need removing and readding.

Or your your Mail server might have current issues.

So first check with your Mail server technical support if they have changed the method of logging in via an email client. Also check with them if they have any current problems with authentication.

Now if they have changed from logging in with a username and password to a passwordless login, then remove and readd your IMAP account via the automatic email wizard setup in “Menu / Accounts”.

Next if your server is not logging in with a passwordless OAuth token, then suggest to maybe reset your mailbox password via your mail server website and then go to eM Client “Menu / Accounts” and click the IMAP tab at the top and type in your new password and save accounts.

Or to manually readd an IMAP account “if not using a passwordless OAuth token login”, when in eM CIient accounts, click “Add Account / Mail / Other” and enter your IMAP server details manually. You can get them from your mail server tech support site.

Lastly if none of the above makes any difference, then update in this thread “who your mailbox providor is” and “your IMAP server address, server port and security policy” so we can see if there is any inncorrect details. Also include your eM Client version and if you have Windows or Mac and your OS ver.