Problems to send to Adresses on gmx.de

Hi,
if I send a message from gmail.com to gmx.de on the gmail website, the e-mail will be send. If I do with the em client with the same e-mail-adresses, it won’t.

After two days I get the following Status Notification by gmail:

451-Requested action aborted
451 Transaction limit reached 

To run a test I also tried different gmx.de adresses. But still the same problem. On my em client there are no rules set I just uninstalled em client and deleted the programfiles and appdata cache. After reinstall I set up the program by new without a restore of the database. But after send some further test e-mails with the same result I gave up. Any ideas by the team?

Hi Robin, are you having this issue with a gmx.de recipients only, or are you unable to send messages from eM Client using your gmail account completely?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application? If so, can you please make a screenshot of the error and when the error occurs, switch to the log tab, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul

Hi,
I am using the latest version from your webpage. I can send to all e-mail-adresses in my adressbook, but no mail to gmx.de adresses. I tried two different adresses. The application shows no errors. If I go on the gmail.com page and check the “send” folder, the email I send with em client is in the folder. But it won’t arrive the receipient. 

Hi again Robin,
I’m afraid this is a server issue rather than an application issue, please check with gmail support in order to resolve the issue. We believe the server has setup some filters for the SMTP protocol and may have filtered out the gmx.de domain, unfortunately since you’ve mentioned the message is uploaded to the sent folder without any issues, the message has been handled properly by the protocol and uploaded to the server, eM Client unfortunately can not alter what happens to the message when it’s processed by the mail server.

Regards,
Paul

Hi again Paul!
Thank you for your reply! But it look mysterious. 

When sending a mail to gmx.de from the web page = no problem
When sending a mail to gmx.de from em client = no email

So, I don’t understand, why this could be a gmail error. Can you explain?

Update! Official statement from gmx.de! http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Mails-von-Gmail-zu-GMX-bleiben-liegen-2585152.html

Dear Paul, thank you for your support! 

Hi Robin, glad this is not an application issue, the restrictions on the protocol used for sending messages and server restrictions can vary, that’s why the behavior can not always be identical.

Please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,
Paul