Problems Inserting & Deleting Rows & Columns on eM Client for Mac 9.2.2144

Using the latest eM Client for Mac 9.2.2144 with the “Modern” built-in stock theme & Sonoma OS, “I cannot insert a row, delete a row, insert a column, or delete a column” via using the “right click option” as per the below example.

The only way to insert or delete a row or insert or delete a column after creating a table, is by “clicking Properties” on that same right click menu and adjusting the sizes there.

Example of the problem below which i have replicated on two different Mac Computers with Sonoma.

1). Create a new blank email and Insert a table size 5 x 3.

2). Then click in say the 1st cell with your left button, and then click the “right mouse button” and select any of the options apart from Properties. No matter what you choose will not do anything at all.

3). You just end up where you started with the same 5 x 3 table size.

Note:- Also when you right click on a cell, you get “a large blue area extending way past the end” of the cell as in the example screenshot above which i don’t think should be happening either.

Thank you for reporting this. It is related to your other post about right-click and copy.

Our developers are investigating the issue.

I have the same issue when using right click and cut or copy while on MAC. This does not present as a problem in Windows where I am also using EM Client. When I right click and cut or copy, Em Client arbitrarily chooses what to highlight.

Thanks

The Insert Row and Insert Column table cell problem “has now been fixed” with the latest eM Client Mac 9.2.2202 update via the release history page.

Note:- There is still the arbitarily problem of what eM Client highlights as @jerseyjoe advised when you select text in the cells, so “hopefully in a future update” that will be able to be fixed too.

Eg: In the below table example “i only wanted to select the second test 5th column” with my mouse to then paste into the 6th Column directly on the right of that. However it highlighted pretty much all the table cells even though i only selected that cell with my mouse.

So then when i pasted that it in the 6th column, i then got 3 extra Test words due to the highlight problem when copying. Also the row / column expanded vertically dramatically.

I will create a new separate post for this issue.