Problème lors de la restauration (changement d'ordinateur)

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException: impossible d’Ouvrir le Fichier à System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open (String strFilename, SQLiteConnectionFlags connectionFlags, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum openFlags, Int32 MaxPoolSize, Boolean usePool) BASE DE DONNEES
   à System.Data.SQLite. SQLiteConnection.Open ()
   à DbRepair.DbTools.OpenConnection (String fileName)
   à DbRepair.Form1.CheckConsistency (Int32 & affectedRows, DbException & consistencyError)
   à DbRepair.Form1.Check (Object state)

Hi André, this looks like a broken database, do you think you could make a screenshot of the error?
do you have a backup, how did you transport your data when reinstalling/changing the computer?

What version of eM client are you currently using?

Thank you,
Paul.

Bonjour Paul,
J’ai un Nouvel Ordinateur et J’ai Voulu Transférer les Données.

1 -       J’ai fel juin sauvegarde des Données

2 -       J’ai de la CE Fichier de l’ancien au nouveau Ordinateur en passant par l’ONU disque dur externe

3 -       À PLUSIEURS REPRISES Le Nouvel Ordinateur me Disait Que je devais Avoir l’autorisation de l’administrateur versez faire les Déplacements des Données, je cliquais sur Continuer.

4 -       Après Avoir Installé eM client sur ​​le Nouvel Ordinateur J’ai Modifié l’emplacement du Répertoire de la BASE DE DONNEES DANS les parametre de client Em … Dans Le mais de faire juin restauration.

DEPUIS eM ne Démarre client en plus, meme Après L’Avoir désinstallé et réinstallé.

• 5       client J’ai Toujours eM Fonctionnel sur l’ancien Ordinateur.

J’ai la version de 6.0.20154.0 sur l’ancien et la Version Télécharge hier sur le Nouvel Ordinateur.

Merci

Here a better translation, thank !
I have a new computer and I wanted to transfer the data. 1 - I made a backup of data 
2 - I copied this file from the old computer to the new via an external hard drive 
3 - On several occasions the new computer told me that I must have Administrator permission to travel data, I clicked continued. 
4 - After eM Client installed on the new computer I changed the directory location of the database in the parameter Em customer … in order to do a restoration. 
Since eM Client unbootable, even after uninstalling and reinstalling. 

5 - I always functional eM Client on the old computer. 
I have the old version 6.0.20154.0 and uploaded yesterday on the new computer versions.

Hi again André, If I understand this correctly, I’m afraid this has been caused by the transport of the data, if you want to move your database,
you should go to File > Backup, and move the created backup from your computer to your new computer or if you’re just reinstalling the computer, just save it on an external hard drive.

When you have the new installation of eM client, you can just skip the initial setup and go to File > Restore and restore from the created backup.

That way you would avoid any of these issues. Do you still have access to the previous installation?

Thank you,
Paul.

J’ai toujours accès à la base de données sur l’ancien ordinateur. contre je ne peux pas avoir accès à eM Client sur le nouvel ordinateur. J’ai désinstallé et réinstallé et j’ai l’erreur d’impression d’écran

Hi, the error says that you don’t have permissions to access the database (the path), can you please change/make sure you have read&write permissions for the ‘C:/Program Files (x86)/eM Client/Backup eM Client/’ folder?

Thank you,
Paul.