problem with yahoo account ERR [SYS/TEMP] problem retrieving message

Hi
I am  configuring the emclient with a yahoo account  as, while migrating on a new platform with windows 10 it was time to leave windows mail.
I am using emclient version downloaded as of today, the yahoo account was working ok with POP3 on windows mail, on emclient I configured the account with pop3 manually but I am encountering a problem:
On the yahoo server I was keeping some hundreds received mail ( i keep the received  mail on
 the server ) now once the account was created the mail dowload started but it goes for a while and the I received the message as below.
Anyone know what is the problem and the way to overcome it?
Thanks

18:29:54    in MailClient.Smtp.SmtpSendCommand.Connect(WorkerStatus status)

18:29:54    in MailClient.Smtp.SmtpSendCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)

18:29:54    in MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

18:29:54 [email protected] [POP3]  Connessione: A [email protected]

18:29:55 [email protected] [POP3]  Connesso: A [email protected]

18:29:55 [email protected] [POP3]  Scaricamento dei messaggi: Da [email protected]

18:29:56   MailExceptions.OperationException: Impossibile scaricare il messaggio POP3 per il seguente motivo:

18:29:56     “-ERR [SYS/TEMP] problem retrieving message.”

18:29:56    in MailClient.Pop3.Pop3ReceiveCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)

18:29:56    in MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hello Carly,
could you perhaps copy the text of the error messages too? Also, there seems to be also a SMTP error above the POP one you copied but it does not seem to be whole.
Also do you have any other accounts set up that work/ are experiencing similar problems?

Regards,
Olivia