Problem with SMTP server

Hi - I have put the right information in under smtp server. But still the client says the server does not respond… I have also contacted my mail client server. And the tells me thats everything seems ok so it have to be the program… what can i do?

What port are you using? Did you try the Diagnose/Fix button in the account settings?

Hi.
Im using port 587 (this is the port my mailserver tells me to use) yes i tried the fix button. It will not work.

I have a similar problem. I am trying to use my ISP SMTP server to send my mail - it’s smtp.mypostoffice.co.uk. I have checked with their support team and my password and account name are OK and I m using the correct port 25 but when I try to send mail I get the message:

An error occurred:
Cannot send message (Email recipient not accepted by the server)

I am completely baffled and would appreciate any advice or suggestions as to how to resolve this issue

Send us logs please: go to menu Tools->Settings->Advanced->Logging and check “SMTP” under the problematic account.

Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging

settings window. Thank you.

Try to use the Seurity policy: “Use SSL/TLS on special port (Legacy)”.