Problem with contacts.

When I 'm deleting a contact. I can 't find it animore in the contactlist. Bud as I select a new e-mail and type the first letter of the contactperson is still apears in the list. Whats Wrong?

als ik een contact persoon verwijder uit de contactlijst (selecteren en op DEL drukken) dan vind ik deze niet meer terug in de contactlijst. Maar als ik dan een nieuwe e-mail maak en ik geef de eerste letter in van deze persoon komt zijn naam nog steeds te voorschijn. Wat die ik verkeerd?

Hi Efel,
you might be offered this address because it is in your previous messages history. However, when this email pops up, you should be able to see a cross at the end of the line and click it.
This should remove this email from your offered options.

Regards,
Olivia

Thats not true. It removes the name from the to line, Bud each time I type the first letter of the name ik comes back in the selection. Even wenn the name is not anymore in the contact list.

Hi Efel,
I meant this cross:

This one is available for contacts with which you have previously communicated, and it should remove the contact from being offered in the future. (it does not work for contacts still in Contacts folders though).
If that is not the case, is it possible that you have this contact accidentally copied in another contacts folder?

Regards,
Olivia

A litle complex isn’t it? Bud thanks.