Problem with attachments

When I try to attach a file, whose name is in the Greek language, when the file is received by the recipient, the name has changed and is not recognized  (for example: =utf 8q02=2e02=2e12=ce=91=ce=a0=ce=9f=ce=a6=205-=ce=88=ce=ba=cf=86=cf=81=2e=20=cf=83=cf=8d=ce=bc=cf=86=cf=89=ce=bd=ce=b7=cf=82=20=ce=b3=ce=bd=cf=). 
How can I fix it?

how about renaming the File?
or
If thats not possible/appreciated:  Zip the File and rename the Zip to “normal” language.
(the Name of the File inside the Zip remains unchanged…)

Fritz

Hello Nikos,
what mail account does this happen on? Do you see the name ruined even in your copy of the messages in the Sent folder?
What is the current installed version of your eM Client? Can you copy the full number from Help>About section?

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,

the current instaled version is 7.0.27777.0,  my mail account is nikos.andronikos@samaras-co.gr and the name is also ruined even in the Sent folder.
Is it possible that this problem happens when the name of the file is big? even in the title  of an email, if the title has more than 40 greek letters, then it destroys the title also.

Same problem here. If I send a file and its name contains greek characters, then the file cannot be opened by the recipient.
A popup message is displayed which says that the file cannot be found and gives a completely messed up name.

Hello Nikos,
please export one such message to EML file and send it to rust@emclient.com
Please insert the link to this forum topic in the body of the message so I can get back to you about it when I find what’s wrong.
Thank you.

Regards,
Olivia

Hello Giannis,
please export one such message to EML file and send it to rust@emclient.com
Please insert the link to this forum topic in the body of the message.

Regards,
Olivia