Problem copying attachments from 1 email to another

Hi Guys, firstly thanks for the great email client! My issue is that when I try to copy an attachment from an email in my inbox (by opening up that email, right click on the attachment and select copy), then paste it into a new email, the only thing that’s pasted is the name of the attachment, and not the actual attachment. Is there a setting somewhere or is this a bug? Thanks!

Hello Kevin,

I tried to reproduce the issue and it is working as it should be. Even if you have set the preferred paste style to “Paste as text”, the attachment is pasted correctly. The only situation when there is only the name of an attachment pasted is when you press “Paste as text”.

Please let me know what version are you using?

Russel Markosky
eM Client

Thanks for the fast reply Russel. I’m using version 7.1.30440.0. It seems that whether I use ‘Paste’ or ‘Paste as Text’, they both result in pasting only the name of the attachment.

Kevin,

Could you please send me an email to [email protected] with a link to this topic? 

Thank you.
Russel Markosky
eM Client

The issue has been rectified by installing the latest version of eM Client, version 7.2.30761.0
Many thanks to Russel for the fast response!