Pro Version License Cost Discount Arrangements

Regarding licensing for the Pro version, if I buy one license initially can I go on to buy further licenses one (or more) at a time and still get discounts, or do I have to pay the full license cost of Pro each time I buy a single license?

Hello,

Discount is available until end of August. Until then you can get your discount as offered.

regards
Jan

Hi Jan,

Sorry, I’m not sure I was clear. I am thinking of the options to buy multiple licenses at the same time, as per the Pricing Options page http://www.emclient.com/purchase?lang=en

According to that page if more than one license for Pro is purchased then each additional license gets a discount from the single purchase price.

So 1st = $49.95, 2nd = $30, 3rd = $22, 4th = $17, and so on. So if I were to purchase one license initially at $49.95, could I still qualify for the next one at $30, then the 3rd at $22, etc, or will I have to pay $49.95 for each single purchase?

Cheers,

Ian

Hello,

then answer is no, if you purchase for example 5 licenses you will get lower price for each one, but if you will want to buy new license it does not add to those already bought.

regards
Jan

Understood, thanks.

you’re welcome.

regards
Jan