Printing detail view - is it possible to specify a date range?

Am I missing something or is it only possible to print every event in ‘detail view’? Current preview of any print job in detail view runs to 70+ pages and includes completed events from two years ago. Ideally I’d like to print the details for current week only or to specify the date range. Thanks.

Hi Stephen,
you can print from any of the calendar view, if you click the ‘Week View’ and then Print you will only see that week’s events.
Or, for a cleaner view, you can print events from the Agenda view (next to the Agenda there is the option to ‘Hide past’ to filter out past events).

Best regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia. Thanks for your reply. I would like to print the details for a given week only - it this possible? Printing from week view shows the events but not their details, as does printing from agenda view; printing details from any view prints ALL events from the beginning of time to the most distant future event.

Hi Stephen,
I think I found a way, hopefully it is what you need.

In agenda view, select only the events from the dates you wish to include (click the first event and then Shift to select all the others) and then right click>Print selected…
This will open a print preview with only basic information about the events in Table view. But you can choose Detailed view in the upper right corner. This will add details only to these selected events.

Best wishes,
Olivia

Just what I need - thanks for your help!
Best wishes,
Stephen