print problem

hi,

unable to print (on a local printer) or to preview … app’s blocked (no error msg) and need to forced close before to restart it.
em client v6.0.21040

Hi Eric, can you please specify the issue? What is the exact application’s behavior when you try to print out a document, is print preview displayed? Are there any error messages shown from the application?
What version of Internet Explorer do you have installed on your computer? Can you check if you can print out of Internet Explorer?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,
when i try to print out … nothing happened : when the popup list of my printers appears, i choose my printer, then the cursor pointer will change to “wait state” (hourglass) indefinitely, the only way to exit is to close the window/the app.
no error msg
i’m using “google chrome 38.0.2125.111 m”
Printing out from others apps or from Chrome works fine.

Best regards
Eric

Hi again Eric, can you please check the behavior in Internet Explorer? To explain this, eM Client is using some of IE’s components for some of it’s key features, such as printing or image rendering.
Please make sure you have the latest available version installed and try to print out of Internet Explorer.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

hi,

See picture below about my IE version.
What do you want me to check ?

See you

Hi Eric,

Internet Explorer 9 is quite old … any chance you can upgrade that to Internet Explorer 11?

Can you open a website in IE and print a page from IE?

hi,

Tomorrow, i’ll update IE to v11.

Bye

Hi again Eric, as Hans suggested, please update your Internet Explorer to the latest available version and check if the issue persists.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you,
Paul.