Popups - Password Required - Account Temporarily Unavailable

I’m running version 7.2.35128.0, just updated to see if that would help, but it didn’t.

I get constant popups “Password Required” - When I click OK or re-enter my password it doesn’t accept it. 

“Account Temporarily Unavailable” 

“Server says disconnected for inactivity”

Takes forever to sync. 

“An attempt to connect to (my name) failed.  This could be caused by temporary server unavailability or incorrect settings.  Do you want to check the settings?”

I ran diagnostics on POP3 and SMPT and both checked out OK.

How can I stop these popups? 

Hello Linda,

Please try disabling your antivirus to see if it was not blocking the authentication request to your mail server.

Russel

Thank you for your response.  I turned off my Bitdefender and within a few minutes got a popup from EM Client saying “Password Required”. 

A couple of minutes later I got another popup “Account Temporarily Unavailable.”  These popups happen almost constantly, and then for no apparent reason, it will go ahead and sync.  Any other suggestions?  Thank you!

Just got another one:
“Server Says Internal Server Error”

Hello Linda,

Unfortunately, this seems as a server issue and I can’t help you with that. Please contact your mail server provider for a fix/information.

Russel

In the same boat.  Running version 7.2.34711.0. 
These popups are constantly reappearing.  I just close them and for me - emclient has no problem reconnecting.  But if I try to reconnect (click on OK) as the popup suggests, I get Just ‘server disconnected due to inactivity’ and nothing more.  The fact that they are constantly reappearing is quite annoying. 
Also, this is with multiple email servers.