Keep getting POP3 problems. It says an attempt to connect to mkivo1. This could be caused by temporary server unavailability or incorrect settings. Do you want to check the settings? When I go to accounts diagnostics it says that SMTP is ok in green. It also says POP3 is ok in green.
So my question is why can’t I get the messages received? And this is with Comcast which it does no good to call them as their answer is that it’s a 3rd party software so contact the software maker.
Anyone have an answer to this problem?
Mind posting a screenshot of your POP server settings?
screen shot above. When I got into accounts and run a diagnostics it says that the POP 3 is working and the SMTP is working.
You have quite few mails. Are those imported from another client? Or was it working with eM Client before?
A lot of them were imported from Outlook 2010. It’s worked before the imports and after the imports. It wasn’t updating this morning then all of the sudden e-mails started pouring in.
If you didn’t make any change with the program, it your mail server. They can deny all they want. Maybe the ISP. But if you are browsing fine, it the mail server.
Same problem here, lost three days of emails. And like you say it’s nobody’s fault.
I have the free, two a/c version of eM client. One address was working fine so I moved the mail folders I wanted to keep to the working address, closed the old address and made a new account, this seems to have fixed the problem and am now receiving mail. I then moved the folders back to the new account. Don’t know where the lost emails are though. Do all this from Tools, accounts.