POP3 and SMTP setting problem

I have been using eMClient basic for a few years now with no problems until I changed my ISP. They gave me new POP3 and SMTP settings that work for my colleagues but not for me. I work from home on a different wifi but don’t think this is the issue.
I have a work around using the old host address and different port settings but I get an error each time I open up the program on my laptop - due to host address not being the same as on the security certificate.
I can still connect (for now) but would like to get the issue sorted properly.
I contacted my new ISP and they don’t think it is their issue and suggested looking at my email program.
Can anyone help please?

I have been using eM Client basic for a few years now with no problems until I changed my ISP. They gave me new POP3 and SMTP settings that work for my colleagues but not for me.

What are the new POP & SMTP settings (that don’t work for you) ? Also who is your your ISP.

Thanks for your reply and info as follows:
(SMTP) Outgoing Mail Server: host004.sellerdeckwebhosting.co.uk
Authentication: SSL
PORT: 465

(POP) Incoming Mail Server: host004.sellerdeckwebhosting.co.uk
Authentication: SSL
PORT: 995
ISP is Sellerdeck

Try changing the “Security policy” under the port setting on both the POP & SMTP tabs.

EG: POP “Use SSL/TLS on special port (Legacy)” and SMTP “Force usage of SSL/TLS”

Hi, thanks for the advice. I have tried them both on the new server setting of host004.sellerdeckwebhosting.co.uk with ‘use SSL/TLS on special port (Legacy)’ and they both work - amazingly! I am sure I tried this before and it didn’t work but now it does so a good result thanks.