Pop-Up Reminders Not Displaying

Good day. I have eM Client install, version 9.2.1222 (ca10485), and am having an issue with reminder pop-up. I had an older version of eM Client installed (I don’t recall which but a recent version from earlier this year), that was working fine. I upgrade for the new feature which is when the pop-up issue started.

At some point in the last month, without any change to the version or any other programs, the calendar notifications and reminder pop-up window is no longer appearing. That means that if I have a meeting at 9 am, I don’t get a reminder window pop-up displayed on-screen. The same is true for reminders - I can schedule a deadline for reminders, and where I previously would have a pop-up window display at the day/ time of the reminder, nothing displays.

The synchronization does work in the calendar function, because I do get pop-up reminders of these events on my smartphone and in other devices that are synced with the calendar in eM Client (ie, if I schedule an event in Google Calendar through eM Client, a pop-up reminder will show in the Google account).

The only thing that I can think of that might be a software conflict issue is I have “StartAllBack” installed - which is a program that runs to change the Windows 11 desktop GUI to be more similar to Windows 10 (in how programs are grouped on the task bar).

However, the pop-up was working on eM Client when it was newly installed. I have also uninstalled StartAllBack and it has not resolved the issue with the pop-up in eM Client.

Your assistance in resolving this would be greatly appreciated.

If anyone is able to help on this, that would be great!

As the reminders are popping up on your other devices, then sounds like a calendar account problem in eM Client locally.

If you have an eg: IMAP, Exchange, Office 365 or iCloud account, and been doing eM Client backups regularly, then try restoring a recent backup (when you know it was working ok) via “Menu / File / Restore” & then it should be fine again.

Failing that if you don’t have a recent backup or restoring a recent backup didn’t fix it, you may then need to remove and re-add your account again via “Menu / Accounts”.

Note: If you do remove and re-add your account backup first via “Menu / Backup”. You can see when the backup is complete via “Menu / Operations” in the dropdown next to refresh.