Pop up error Message

How do I find out what message the pop up message refers.

[IMAP] Unable to upload message “” to folder “[Google Mail]All Mail”.  ([TOO BIG) Message to large. https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6584#limit.

This message pops up most days but I do not know what message it refers to.

It is referring to a message that is too large to upload to the server because of a Google size limit on messages. 

You might find more on the message by going to Menu > Tools > Operations and looking in the Log tab for the error.

Otherwise, what did you do recently that involved a message greater than 25MB?

Thanks.

I can not find anything of that size.

Will monitor going forward, I have had this message a few times before but could never identify problem. 

I have the same issue as of today. I did not send a large email. I did send an email to about 50 recipients.
It was not from a google account.

12:13:13 [IMAP]  MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Unable to upload message “” to folder “[Google Mail]/All Mail”. ([TOOBIG] Message too large. https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6584#limit)

Just logged on today and this pop up  message appeared. I can not find what it refers to looking so can not rectify. 

If it is something waiting in eM Client to upload to Gmail, then the best option may be to just remove the Gmail account from eM Client, then add it again.

Can I delete just email and then add just the gmail email? Can this be done without loosing Contacts and Calendars on EM Client, I have cleaned these all up on EM Client so do not want to lose them. 

The Gmail account is setup as IMAP, so all that is, is similar to webmail. eM Client is just showing you what is on the server. If you remove the IMAP account from eM Client, it does not remove the data from the server. Then when you add the account again, it will resync with the server and everything will be there again.

With Gmail accounts, you can’t just remove the mail and leave the contacts. You will need to remove the whole account, then add it again. The contacts and calendar items are setup the same as email, so all eM Client is doing is showing you what is on the server. Deleting the account from eM Client will not delete your contacts and calendars from the server.

A safe practice is to make a backup using Menu > File > Backup before removing an account from eM Client. Then if anything goes wrong you can just restore the backup.

Hi Gary

Thanks for help.

Ended up moving emails over 17mb to local folder on Gmail and then deleted Gmail and Googlemail from EM Client and added Gmail again, all good now.

Just needed to delete duplicates on Contacts and Calendar as I forgot to delete from EM Client (my fault). 

Thanks again

Growler