polish language problem

Hello, i just download from official website emclient newest wersion, i install it and try to change language in polish (WindowsXP). Default is english. Other langagues when i select they appear correct but when i selec polish - the screen has been refreshed with menus and buttons but there is still english language, even if i restart the program. Please help

Hello, not quite sure what you’re referring to as I’m unable to replicate this issue when switching to polish in eM Client. Can you please make a screenshot of the issue and submit it to us here on the forum?

Please note that Windows XP is no longer a supported system and can generate multiple issues since there’s no official support nor updates for the current version of the system.  Please make sure you have the latest version of the .NET framework installed on the system and that Internet Explorer is updated to the latest available version for your operating system.

Thank you,

I have the same problem. Is there already a solution?

Hello, can you please try to uninstall and reinstall eM Client using the installer available on our site and check if the issue persists?

Regards,