Polish for Contact UI

It would be nice if you could add a splitt-screen for the contacts, so you could see all contact infos if you are on a certain contact. Maybe this could be done in the sidebar.
Example:

It would be nice to see all telephone-numbers and addresses without toggling and adding new ones by hitting a plus button like shown in the example:

It would be nice to have a Group-button to select different groups (like under Android):

Select the group you want and add new once:

Hello,
thanks for your suggestions.
I will ask couple of questions to concretize more your needs:

Regarding split-screen, why isn’t Contact Details area in right sidebar satisfactory enough for you?

The plus button for telephone-numbers and addresses is good idea and I will add it to our official feature requests list.

Regarding groups there is already option to create contact folders. Where do you want to add option to select them or in what ways do you want us to enhance our current contact grouping system?

> Regarding split-screen, why isn’t Contact Details area in right sidebar
> satisfactory enough for you?

Haven’t found it yet. Is it possible to edit the popup-view?

> The plus button for telephone-numbers and addresses is good idea and I will
> add it to our official feature requests list.

Nice to hear that. The should scale itselve when adding more entries.

> Regarding groups there is already option to create contact folders. Where do
> you want to add option to select them or in what ways do you want us to enhance
> our current contact grouping system?

The contactgrouping is not working on android. There I can assign more than one group to a contact and I can find a contact under e.g. friends and business.
Check out the group-function from GO Contacts EX under Andoid if it’s possible.
The contacts that I put into the contact-groups of emClient, don’t show up on my Android phone.
So it would be nice to have a group-button or list under the contact-details.

Maybe it would be nice to have a edit-view, where you see all the information of the contact you have selected in the sidebar. Just like a business-card with all information to edit it.

Regarding the groups (categories), it would be nice to see a check-mark in the pulldownlist of the categories for the categories that are selectet.

Added vote for extended contact information when a contact is selected! Similar to mail layout options (on the right, on the bottom, neither). I often need to see full addresses or other information that isn’t easily in the grid layout. Outlook does this, though it isn’t editable which is a pain.

Regarding the contact details currently available on the right pane - it doesn’t show enough detail - it’d be great to have some options to incude address, or note, etc.