Plugins for Kaspersky PURE 3.0?

I am running Win 7 Ultimate - 64bit, and use Kaspersky PURE 3.0 for protection. There are plugins for SPAM control for OUTLOOK, but I’m hoping eMail Client has some as well. 
The ‘Junk Mail’ button doesn’t seem to be handling all the SPAMs for fast loans, job searching, match.com, and dates with European women, etc.
I have searched the FAQ pages with no success.

Hello Bob, eM Client does not currently include any advanced SPAM filtering options. eM Client neither supports any add-ons or plug-ins for use with the application. If you’re having issues with controlling your SPAM messages, I can recommend applying a server side filter, as eM Client is an offline client and could only filter your messages while the application is online.

Using a server side filter such as spamihilator you should be able to filter out all your incoming messages immediately on all your devices, as the server filter will detect the SPAM before it’s sent to your Inbox folder.

Hope this helps,

Hi Paul,

Thanks for all the great info! I will look into the ‘spamihilator’ asap.

So far, eM Client and its support has proven itself a HUGE benefit to me!

I will be uninstalling Outlook 2010 and Office 2010 as soon as I get the Win-10 upgrade at the end of July, but I am not even opening Outlook or Office at all.

FYI I have just downloaded and started using ‘OpenOffice’ as my new word processor, and it seems to be very good, too!

Glad to hear this, make sure to let us know if you come across any other questions or issues with the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,

Hi Paul,
I have downloaded and installed Spamihilator, and am now going through the pains of its vertical learning curve.
I can’t get eM Client and ‘Spammi’ (as it’s called) to shake hands, possibly due to the language difference and translations.
The terms Spammi uses and the terms eM Client uses are not so clear. I am scouring their forum, as their support page is giving a 505 error code atm.
Oh, well…
Thanks for your interest and help.