Please explain how ATT/Yahoo accounts work with iCloud contacts and calendar

I use ATT/Yahoo for email and iCloud for syncing contacts/calendar.  Do I create 2 accounts for this? One strictly ATT with the email password and a 2nd just for contacts/calendar using Apple ID credentials? The user ID is the same for both, i.e., [email protected]

Or do I mix passwords in a single account setup?  The User ID is the same for email and iCloud, ie.  [email protected]

For the iCloud stuff how do I know the name of the server for iCloud?

I’ve had 2 accounts forever but did not understand why and it seems redundant. One of your techs got it working last week but it broke after I upgraded to Windows 10 and needed to create new accounts.

thanks.

The accounts need to be setup separately, as each of these items is stored on a different server it is not possible to use a single account with two servers.

Use the automatic setup to setup your pacbell.net account hosted with ATT/Yahoo and follow these instructions on how to setup an iCloud account (make sure however to use your Apple ID/iCloud address to setup the account). http://www.emclient.com/em-with-icloud

Regards,

OK, thanks! Very helpful and answers a big mystery for me.

Glad it works, make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,