Planning appointments in Zimbra CS via eM Client

Hello, is there anybody who uses eM Client with Zimbra Collaboration Suite? I need help with setting up my client. If planning an appointment, I need to see my colleague’s free/busy state (as in MS Outlook and other clients), but no matter what I do, it doesn’t work :frowning: Thanks for response .-)

Hi, you do not see free/busy status in events if I have understood it right?

Jan

Hi Jan, yes, you are right - in the attached picture you can see an example of appointment.

and that blurred invited person has accepted invitation? I have tested it now and everything works correctly.

Jan

No, he is not, because I haven’t sent the appointment yet. The problem is that I am planning an appointment, but I can’t finnish that because I don’t see free/busy time of the person.The first step to plan the appointment is to check free/busy time, but this information I have not at disposal :frowning:

Then that person has not allowed sharing of their status on the server, he has to allow it and server has to support it, otherwise eM Client will not see his status for your desired time and day.

Jan

Not sure, because when I plan the same appointment in MS Outlook (using Zimbra connector), I see this information there…

In this case I will need your CalDAV logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check CalDAV under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Work a while with your calendar, try to create new event, edit some testing and check your issue again and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan