picture not showing up in signature

Thanks Gary. I have emailed you. 

Thank you for your feedback cyberzork but the issue is it works on my pc but not my laptop so the picture should be fine. When I travel I use my laptop so would like to be able to easily transfer between the two. 

I think that is quite extensive to test it out. 

Did you solve this? I have had EMClient on my laptop win7 and it has been working fine until yesterday when I wanted to change the fontsize in my signature. Suddenly when I open a new email, my signature is there but not the logo. I always copy paste the logo and it has worked until now. I have tried to add it via a local folder in the signature to see if it works, but with the same result. Can I uninstall EMclient and reinstall it again without loosing my email data?

No sadly I never got any of the options to work for me :frowning:

Henrik, did you try upgrading to the latest version from http://www.emclient.com/release-history? The last I heard from you by email was that you were travelling and not wanting to risk the upgrade at that time.

I am using the same version on both computers so I don’t see that is going to change things. Last time I tried to update eM it did not go very well. :slight_smile:

If you have the same accounts setup on both computers, you could make a backup on the one that works, and restore it on the one that doesn’t.

Or if you just want the signatures, close eM Client on both computers and copy C:\Users_username_\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\snippets.dat from the working one to the other. You may have to show hidden items in Explorer to do that.

Hello Yael.

Yes, you can uninstall eM Client without losing your data. To be safe though, you can make a backup before you do that.

If reinstalling does not help, delete the signature and start with a new one.