Perpetual license

Hello, I have a question: will the perpetual license for version 9 also cover the full version 10?

A version 9 license will not cover version 10.

If you mean a Pro license with lifetime upgrades, then yes. It will cover all future releases including 10 and beyond.

You can see what you have by going to Menu > Help > License. It will say if it is only for 9, or if it has lifetime upgrades.

1 Like

everything is correct and this information appears for me in v9, but it is not there in v10 beta 2, is it because it is version 10 beta 2?

sábado 18 mayo 2024 :: 0937hrs (UTC +0100)

Beta versions do NOT require a license, when the full version is released if you have a lifetime license the license display will change to show this.

¡Buena suerte…

skybat

¡Saludos desde Valencia la soleada en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués, inglés, francés y alemán
con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

1 Like

Hallo Gary,
I have this license, V9 Pro.
emc-1

Does the PRO allow me to update to V10 or do I have to buy the new version completely?

@Knobloch

Does the PRO allow me to update to V10 or do I have to buy the new version completely?

To get eM Client V10 Pro upgrade free when its released from eM Client V9 Pro, you need a “Pro with lifetime upgrades” in the License type as per @Gary advised above and in the following thread.

So if you purchased the V9 Pro license previously (without the additional extra lifetime upgrade option), then “you would have to purchase the V10 Pro upgrade” when its officially released.

https://forum.emclient.com/t/qr-export-code-and-pro-version/96608/4

Garys’ Quote Extract & screenshot from the above thread.

if you have a lifetime upgrades license, it supports all versions of eM Client. You can see what you have by going to Menu > Help > License. If it says All Future Versions , and Pro with Lifetime Upgrades.

(Pro with Lifetime upgrades license example)

All right, thank you for the explanation.
Then I’ll wait until the V10 comes out and then buy it.