PDF files cannot be saved from emails received

When you click on the attached PDF the emails system comes up with an error message when you go to send it the email system closes and then re opens stating it didnt close properly and does the check and finds there is no errors When I go into check I have no updates I then went into Mail attachments and it states there are no Action Defined. I cannot add PDF here. We have another computer with the same mail system and it does have PDF and it seems it is alive Yet I am locked out on my system so I cannot save any attachment

Might be easier if you break this problem description down for us.

OS version
eMC version.
email provider
List of errors and when they occur.

Is there any update on this issue as I provided the information I thought would help This is a major issue for me

There is request for more info - above.

I have replied twice to your requests by return email what more can I do as it is starting to bug me

I cannot understand why this is not important to you do I need to change providers to be able to save my attachments. I know you had some issues with your release with spell check but you responded and fixed it so I why cant you fix the saving of attachments, I have been a happy user for years but cannot understand why there is no support on this issue

I think you need to understand @Arthurscomputer that this forum is supported voluntarily by the eMC community NOT the developers. Personally, I don’t understand from your post exactly what the problem is, and that’s why I’ve asked for more info - see above. Maybe that way we can make progress.

Okay I was under the impression you could fix the issue I have replied by return email twice with the information requested. As this is not getting my problem fixed I will look at changing from em client as this seems to be the issue with their latest version. Prior to this I had no problems

Replying by email is NOT the way it’s done @Arthurscomputer. If you want an issue addressed by people who give up their time voluntarily to help others then the info has to be here on the forum so that anyone can contribute to a solution.

Since you haven’t done that you shouldn’t be too surprised your problem hasn’t been addressed.

Thanks for your summary of my handling of events. I have made the decision to explore alternatives
Appreciate your time to answer

There’s no helping some people. @Arthurscomputer you are frankly rude beyond belief.

Paul
I must be missing something. I acknowledged that I didnt give the information in the way it was expected, my fault. I have since made the decision to explore alternatives which again is not rude and took time to say thanks so what am I missing