Outlook Messages Deleted on Mobile Device Do Not Delete on Em Client

I am using the eM Mail client on my 30 day trial for 3 accounts that I have (1 personal and 2 business).  The business accounts are all GMail and work perfectly.  The personal account is Outlook and isn’t too stellar.  It is not synch’ing well between my phone and the eM client.  Specifically, when I delete something on my phone it doesn’t delete on the eM client.  Instead I get 2 in the message count column like there is another message associated with it.  If I try to open the message it opens the next message and then finally deletes it from the list.  It is kind of irritating as very inefficient as I have to double delete or handle the messages on eM.  Is this a known bug (that is hopefully going to be fixed)?

As for my setup, it is using the defaults that the client created for Outlook (Exchange Web Services) with no options to really change anything.   I wonder if it would be better to delete the account and manually recreate it using IMAP.

Thoughts/Comments/Suggestions?

The next release has already “fixed synchronization of deleted items on Exchange, Google Contacts and Google Calendar”.

You just need to wait for it to be published.

How often are updates released?  This is a fairly annoying problem.  I am currently trying Em and my trial period expires in a few days.  I would like to experience it working before I shell out any money for a license because I wouldn’t pay for a client with this type of a bug.

Unless you are clairvoyant, there is no way to know when a new release will be published. All I know is that this has been fixed, and the version is being tested further before being released.

In the mean-time, you can uninstall the current version you are using then download and install 7.2.35595 from the Release History. It works fine in that version.