Outgoing email stuck in Outbox

This is the most aggravating thing I’ve encountered with emclient. Most, not all, of my emails end up in outbox and never leave. And when I say never I mean never. this paid version is worst than the free one. Don’t believe the problem is with NOrton cause I shut Norton completely off and the problem still persist.

A good start to resolution might be when you submit a support ticket, to which you are entitled to with the PRO version of eM Client.

I don’t understand what you mean. I’m trying to use my email program that all of a sudden stopped working just when I needed it the most.

You stated in your original post that you were using the PRO version.
As part of the PRO purchase you are entitled to support direct from eM Client… thus my response about submitting a support ticket!

Volunteers, for the most part, are those of us that try to assist in these forums with an occasional response from one of the eMC support people.

1 Like

There is only ONE application. Activating a Pro License just enables some features not available with the Free License.

Go to Menu > Operations, and look for any SMTP errors in the Log tab. That will give some indication why they are not being sent.

If you have a Pro License, what @sunriseal suggests is the best option. Open a support ticket directly with eM Client and they will be able to assist you further.