OSX and eM Client intergration...........

I am trying to get eM Client to download on my MAC computer and OSX does not recognize the MSI file format that your website downloads to my computer as a setup file.  I thought that I read early on that somehow you could use eM Client on your MAC, if necessary.  Unfortunately I do not have a Windows computer; only Apple stuff.  So with this being said, could someone straighten me out on this and tell me what to do and how to do it?  I think that eM Client is awesome and I want to use it so bad.

Secondly, I am the Director of a 501c3 non-profit agency that just went through a fire.  My agency cannot honestly afford the 49$ charge and other charges to use eM Client.  I wanted to know if you would take the non-profit write off in exchange for giving me the program?  I’m willing to negotiate on this as well.  

I am having to convert everything myself over to HTML formatted regular, every day emails which is very difficult for me as I know nothing of HTML coding.  My point being is that I understand eM Client has 24/7 tech support with a paid membership and considering that I run a crisis intervention center, this level of support would be essential in my business.

Please advise at your convenience and have a great weekend.  You may contact me directly at my business email address in my profile.  Thanks.

Erik

eM Client will not run on OSX.  It is written for Windows only.  i am sorry.  I know the Apple Mail client has become a bit less dependable in recent releases.

I’ll update you once I hear back from eM Client.  Their website said specifically that somehow you can interface the 2 services together.  From I saw, their tech. support responds very quick, so I will post an update because I want to figure out what their website was getting at.  I agree with you though, however, I don’t see how the 2 would/could be compatible, but if there is a work around, I want to find out what it is.

Do you know if eM Client would work on my Android-based cell phone - is that a possibility?  Thank you sir.

I believe the reference you saw was the ability to connect to an Apple server, not run natively on OSX.  eM Client does not offer an app that runs in Android.

Why not use the default Apple Mail email client?  In all candor, based on your post, you need to keep things as simple as possible.  Apple Mail can code emails in HTML, just adjust the settings under preferences.  And it is included with OSX, so there is no cost issue.

Well I appreciate that info. because I did not know that.  And I asked Apple tech. support this very question and they told me, no, that I could not perform such operations.  I doubted their response so I am glad that you confirmed such.  I will call Apple tech. support back and get detailed directions on how to do all this.  There were so many little changes with OSX that I have not been able to keep up with all the new OSX features.  But thank you, once again.  Have a great weekend.  Peace.

Google apple mail html format and it will show you how to change the settings.

Hello Lawrence,
sorry for getting back to you so late, but it’s just as Mike said, unfortunately - eM Client doesn’t have a version that runs on Apple products yet (same goes for Android devices).
We have our programmers working on one, but I can’t say when it will be ready for release.

Best regards,
Olivia

realease date on a imac?