Opening PDF which are included in a thread

I have received 7ral attachments in a thread of emails. They appear like this:

<West End Porch 2.pdf> <Cathedral gifts 1.pdf>

How do I open them??

thanks,Peter

If you have Windows, you can either set “Edge in Windows” as the default pdf reader, or you can install a free optional reader such as Adobe Acrobat reader.

If you have a Mac, the default “Preview” program normally opens .pdf files in eM Client. Or you can also install a free optional reader such as Acrobat Acrobat reader on Mac.

The trouble is that in the thread email it doesn’t show that actual attachment, just the note as in my original query:

<West End Porch 2.pdf> <Cathedral gifts 1.pdf>

Sorry also meant to say that I do have adobe reader on my laptop.

The trouble is that in the thread email it doesn’t show that actual attachment, just the note.

If you disable conversation view, can you see the attachments & open them in the message ?

If you carnt see them with conversations disabled, then the problem will be with the senders email.

However if you can see & open those attachments with conversations disabled, then re-enable conversations view and do a screenshot of what you see in thread view. Blank out anything personal.

Also update what version of eM Client you are using and also if you have Windows or Mac OS.