One account not updating in desktop client

I just purchased eMClient and set up 3 accounts. One of them has not updated in 2 days. I’ve tried checking error logs, resyncing, exiting and restarting the program, and rebooting the computer. No joy.

The app on my tablet seems to be working fine, but desktop (Mac) app and phone (Android) are not updating email.

Appreciate any/all help.

If you purchased a license and cannot find the source of the issue, you do also have access to the VIP Support Center where our technicians can help you directly - either by analyzing logs (at least send them the log from third tab in menu>Operations window first) or you can arrange a remote session via TeamViewer: https://support.emclient.com/

VIP Support account is created automatically after license purchase using the email address you filled in during your purchase.

1 Like

Thanks, I was unaware of that.