Hello,
I had some troubles with my internet connection for a few days. Now everything it has been resolved but I can download the email and then I usually receive this message: 

“eM Client has been unable to contact the update server for at least 14 days. To be able to continue using this product, please ensure that the server is accessible from your network.Last attempt resulted in the following error:
Online state: changed to offline due to Restriction , forcedOffline is true
The application will now run in offline mode.”

How can I solve this problem???

Ciao

Hello,

By any chance, are you using eM Client together with Microsoft XP OS?

Regards,
Russel

I have the same problem and yes I am running xp. Please give suggestions on how to fix this as I am running a business and cant get my accounts out now…

The problem is the XP OS cannot connect to the licensing server and as a result the license can’t be verified and it will go to offline mode.  It was announced several weeks ago by eM Client that they no longer would support Windows XP.  Your only option is to upgrade the OS.  Sorry.

Hello Eggert,

Unfortunately just as Jay said, I have to redirect you to our official release to this issue:
https://forum.emclient.com/emclient/topics/windows-xp-no-longer-supported-issues-with-connecting-to-…

Regards,
Russel