[offline address book] Problem

I keep getting the following error every few minutes after reinstalling eM Client…

The Address book seems to be fine and all of my contacts are there. I did not get this error message before reinstalling. I use Microsoft Office 360 as my email provider. 

My second issue is that whenever I put an event into my calendar, it creates two more event entries. When I delete one of the entries, they all disappear.  Now I get three reminders of my events.

I am getting the same message. Would be greatful if someone would reply!

Hi Denis, Hi Fiona,
can you please comment on what version of eM Client are you currently using? Can you try to update to this most recent release of the application http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21015/setup.msi , this release contains multiple bug fixes regarding the Offline Address Book and other features, so hopefully the performance should improve.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Got the same one after reinstall emClient few days ago. I have updated to the latest version 6.0.21015.0 but the problem is still there.

Can you please try to turn off eM Client, go to your local folder > App Data > Roaming > eM Client and delete all the *.oab files located in this folder.
Turn on eM Client and check if the issue persists.

Thank you,
Paul.

I am using the newest version, as I had just reinstalled it (ver 6.0.21015.0). I deleted the two .oab files after selecting “view all files” from the options in folders. As soon as I restarted, the error popped up again. Thanks for the thought -anything else you can think of?

Hi, earlier today I have received a notification from our developers that a fix for this issue should be available in an upcoming update, please be patient, I will send you the link to download this update once it’s released.

Thank you,
Paul.

Thanks Paul. I look forward to it. Denis

Great news. Thanks

Hi, can you please download this latest release of eM Client: 
Please update the application, delete all your current *.oab files and reopen the application, let me know if the issue/error persists.

Thank you,
Paul.

Please do not update to the previously mentioned version, the version still contained some bugs that were causing the application to crash again, please be patient while we’re working on this issue.

Thank you for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience,
Paul.

Just downloaded the newest version mentioned above and deleted the .oab files.  Now I can’t even get it to open. Here’s the error message before I clicked restart. After restart -the application crashed again. Now the application is completely unusable.  HELP!!!

Can you send me a link to an older version so I can at least get some work done today?

Caught this too late.

Hi Denis, sorry for the inconvenience, here’s a link to the previous, more stable version : http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21015/setup.msi 
However in order to downgrade you have to uninstall your current installation and install the application from the link above.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Is there a solution to this issue…I am using client version 6.0.23421.0 and I am having this issue as well.

I just found this program and am testing it for our office. I like it, however this issue needs to be addressed.

Hi,
this is a rather old issue, could you please take a screenshot of your error so we could see if it really is the same? When it does, please also copy the content of the Log tab located in the same window as the error message (Tools > Operations)

Best regards,
Olivia