Odd Number Font Sizes?

Is there a way to use odd number font sizes? My company’s email signature block requires the use of fonts in odd number sizes (i.e. 11 pt. font).

Hello,

Unfortunately we do not plan to implement this in signatures, we had to add it into emails because of huge requests (despite that 11pt. font is not standard, but for some weird reason it is widely used in html).

We don’t plan to add it to signatures from same reason - it is not standard and to be honest I don’t understand sense of blocking even font sizes in signatures.

with regards
Jan

I second Garrett’s request for support for odd-sized point sizes in the email and signature editors.

Jan: I have no idea where you got the idea that 11pt fonts are ‘not standard’. For many fonts, 11pt is the ideal size for body text and is widely used in print and on the web - and there’s nothing ‘weird’ about that.

The traditional range of font sizes used in typography are: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72pt.

Edward Leigh
www.excogitate.co.uk

Hi Edward, you can use Templates in eM client, where more options for text formatting are included.
However we’re considering improving this for future releases of eM Client.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.