Obtaining a free license key

I am unable to obtain a license key after feeling the two page questionaire. I am looking for the free license key.

Help?

We are sorry, there was an issue with free license server. Now it should work correctly.

Michal: Today (1 year later), there is some problem in your free license server: Can’t get a free license.

I want a free license key, help

I want a free license key, help

If you want to get new free license key fill the form at page http://www.emclient.com/free-license . If you want to retrieve an existing one use http://www.emclient.com/lost-activati… .

I’ve been trying for hours to activate my free account following the 30 day trial, and keep getting stuck at the Renewal page at the part to “Renew” after filling out the form. It keeps telling me I have to “agree to the terms and conditions” but there is no box to Check or other way to satisfy it.

Could you please post here a screenshot?

Thanks George, I’ve not posted a screen shot before, only emailed one, and your message to my email is a “noreply”, (and I’ve never done it from my Servers mail program), but I’ll try. Sorry, I can’t find a way and I’m out of ideas, (and time). :frowning: I’ll keep hunting as time permits.
Might it benefit me to just do a complete Uninstall and Reinstall? I guess maybe I’d end up back in the same place eventually. Any ideas?

Thanks Gabriel and to George who sent me an email, I received your email requesting a screen shot, (which I have), but your mail is a “noreply”. Sorry, I can’t find a way to send the email, and I’m out of ideas, I’ve followed your site links, to no avail,…same result. Il keep hunting for other sources as time permits but always end up on the same page that wants me to “Agree to the terms and conditions”…
Might it benefit me to just do a complete Uninstall and Reinstall? Maybe I’d end up back in the same place eventually. Any ideas?

No, reinstallation will not help. Contact me please once again at [email protected] and I will create you the license manually.