Null pointer exception when trying to synchronize calendar

I’ve been using the google calendar in eM Client for several years. For the last couple of weeks I’ve been getting a null pointer exception (Object reference not set to an instance of an object) when I’m going to synchronize the calendar. This means that my calendar in eM Client won’t get updated. Been waiting for a new patch for a couple of weeks, but seems like it’s not comming.
Am I the only one having this problem? I don’t have any problems to synchronize e-mails. It’s only the calendar. I haven’t changed anything according to this lately. Also, the google calendar is working just fine on gmail, so it’s only for the api integration in the calendar. I have the standard calendar with no own modifications.

7.2.36908, which was released a coupe of weeks back, is supposed to temporarily address the Google API issue. If you are not using that version, you can get it from the Release History. Maybe it will help.

It actually started to work like half an hour after you replied. It hasn’t been working for 3 weeks. I was on version 7.2.36908 and no later version was available.
Did you do anything to make it work? Anyway, it seems to  be up and running again now, so hopefully it stays like that.

Maybe Google fixed the problem, or maybe it was just our positive thoughts. :wink: