Not recieving Emails

Had to change Server settings because provider is getting rid of old domain servers switching you to new servers. Sending is ok. Ran server diagnostics test email shows up in my Wedmail but not Em Client.Turned off Anti-Virus and Firewall temporaty. No error messages. all incoming emails show up in my Webmail but nothing in Em Client.I have a Gmail account on Em Client and its ok. So I saved my addon folders and deleted my email account and recreated the account and added my addon folders back and it worked. Ya

Had to change Server settings because provider is getting rid of old domain servers switching you to new servers. Sending is ok.

If your domain provider is switching you to new domain servers, that can sometimes take 24-48 hours to propagate. Also updating Mailbox MX records to reconnect to that same domain name can take time.

Normally if it still didn’t receive mail with no errors after 48 hours, you would contact your domain tech support. Globally can also sometimes take a few more days to update on all connected servers.

Not sending or receiving emails. WhY?