Not all my Contacts are uploaded via CardDAV

I use a server (OwnCloud) and my Contacts are not all uploaded. I have 207 contacts and only 48 are synced. Do you have a special filter? (“without a particular information, the contact is not upoloaded”)?

Thank you for your help
Jean Marcel

Hi, if you’re using a carddav (owncloud) account to synchronize your contacts with your server, you should be able to synchronize all items available, do you have the contacts saved locally in eM Client only, e.g. the contacts are uploaded to the server or are you having issues synchronizing the items available on your server?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About? Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application?

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your message. I have all contacts saved on a server. I sync them with my iPhone and an Android tablet, without problem.

Only with eM Client, i have this issue. I’m using eM Client Version 6.0.21372.0 under Win7, SP1.

By the way, beside this issue, I’m very satisfied with eM. It works very well!

Best regards
Jean Marcel

Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application? If so please make a screenshot of the error you’re seeing and submit it to us here on the forum?

Are you using any security software on your computer, that might have disabled the application’s ability to connect to your server? 

Are you only having issues with contacts created or edited in eM Client?

Thank you,
Paul

I have no error message, it simply stops.
I send you an email with the log file (To: [email protected]; Subject: Case "Not all my Contacts are uploaded via CardDAV ").

Creating, updateing and deleting contacts is not an issue.

best regards
Jean Marcel

Hi, as a free license user, you’re not authorized to use the PRO support at support.emclient.com, please follow my instructions and submit the error to us here on the forum.

Thank you,
Paul