Not able to connect to email anymore

I seem to have a similar problem to other users at the moment.
I cannot connect to my email anymore, although nothing has changed in my settings.
The error message is always “mechanism not supported, mate”. Seems the program doesn’t recognize passwords anymore, although they are correct.

Version is free version 7.2 or 7.3 (does not work in both).

Any ideas?

Thanks

martes 29 septiembre 2020 :: 1149hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi Roberta…

First you are not using the latest version of eMC.

I am not suggesting that the following applies to you, however, please check and confirm.

Just to clarify…

Are you aware you can only have a maximun of 2 accounts with the Free version on any computer.
Further that…
You cannot use the Free version for any commercial activity that helps you make profit, the Free license cannot, therefore, be used in any company settings or on a personal computer for business correspondence.

Go to: https://www.emclient.com/pricing

Then scroll down to see a comparison chart.

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!

Russ

[email protected]

Hi Russ,
I’ve been using EMClient for about 10 years without problems, with 2 email accounts. Since yesterday, it’s not working anymore…

martes 29 septiembre 2020 :: 1512hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi Roberta…

OK, you’ve been a user for longer than me and probably know more of the idiosyncrasies of the program, however, although you have only 2 email accounts, you do have a website that is a commercial business.

www.linssen-interpreting.com

As previously advised…

‘You cannot use the Free version for any commercial activity that helps you make profit, the Free license cannot, therefore, be used in any company settings or on a personal computer for business correspondence.’

As such you will now need to upgrade to the Pro version if you wish to continue using eM Client.

Go to to the link above.

Scroll down the page where there are 2 upgrade options.

¡Saludos desde la soleada España!

Russ

[email protected]