No such Trigger error after update.

Hi

WIndows 7 on Dell XPS laptop
After apparently updating to 5.0.19406.0) I now receive the following error when I try to start emclient for this user. Other users on the PC seem to be able to start the client OK.

eM Client (5.0.19406.0)
Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1, Framework: 2.0.50727.5472
The following error has occurred:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. —> System.ApplicationException: SQLite error
no such trigger: mail_index.trig_MailItems_LastMarkAsRead_Insert
Line: 5 in
at MailClient.Db.Database.ImportFromResource(IDbConnection connection, Stream myStream)
at MailClient.Db.Database.<>c__DisplayClassc.b__8()
at MailClient.UI.Forms.FormLongOperation.<>c__DisplayClass2.b__0(Object param0)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at MailClient.UI.Forms.FormLongOperation.InitOperation(IWin32Window owner, String name, MethodInvoker operation, Boolean ignoreTheme)
at MailClient.Db.Database.PrepareDatabase()
at MailClient.Db.Database…ctor()
at MailClient.Program.Main(String[] args)

The system was running fine up to that point. It may be that the download/install was interrupted by trying to re-open the client partway through.

Suggestions?

Thanks
[email protected]

I have tried the dbrepair /forcerebuild and it runs through and comes up clean.

the above error occurs after when starting.

I can start an instance for a new user (with no account) and the client program starts OK so it seems to be a problem with the database that repair can’t find or fix

the log file has the following line:
12/09/2013 07:55:03 1 no such trigger: mail_index.trig_MailItems_LastMarkAsRead_Insert

Hi,

I think that we could be able to repair this, if you will send me your whole database to [email protected] then we could check what we can do about it.

Anyway this usually happens when you are touching your database manually, like deleting files from it or editing or if some external program backups it and then restores only some parts of it.

Jan