No Sent items - Inmotion - Cpanel - Imap

I’m not sure why but nothing ever ends up in my sent folder. 

I’ve check all EM Client settings, is this a known issue? If I test something like mailbird then I do not have this issue. 

Depending what type of account you have, the email provider themselves may or may not copy the message to sent items. If you are not seeing sent items in eM Client, go to menu/tools/settings/send and check “Save copy of sent messages in “Sent” folder”.

This causes conflicts with multiple accounts Jay, if one provider saves to the send folder and another doesn’t then the other account gets dupes. I’ll check with inmotion, they may be the issue. 

Yes, that has historically been an issue, but if I’m not mistaken, they fixed that in a recent update.  They may now check to see if provider creates a sent item and not duplicate.  Maurice or Olivia may be able to shed more light on this.

Another work-around would be to create a rule that copies emails to sent items when sent.  That confines it to a specific account.

I’ve re-enabled the option. If there are any issues then I will revert to the rules based setup that you have recommended, I appreciate you mentioning that. I didn’t even think of that as an option. 

Hello everybody,

We of course do check what happens on the server so there are no duplicates. If a conflict happens, it’s good to see if it could be influenced by settings on the server and if that isn’t the case, we ask for logs and examine it more closely.

Regards,
Maurice