No Right-Click Menus

I am new to eM Client. I am struggling for some reason to right-click on items. For example, if you right-click on a message no menu comes up, or right-click on Smart Folders nothing comes up. Are there no context menus on eM Client? If so how do you edit Smart Folders?

That’s definitely not as it should be Menin. There are extensive right-click options and I can’t count how many times I have typed right-click in this forum.

What OS and version of eM Client are you using?

Yes seems very strange to me. Also if I customise toolbars they don’t update. I am on eM Client 7.2.357. And on the Mac Mojave 10.14.6. I love the look and feel of eM but seems very buggy.

Ah yes, the Mac. Don’t use it, sorry. I remember just recently when it was mentioned that a two-finger tap brings up the context menu. See if that is useful.

A new version was just posted for Windows, which seems to have a whole lot less bugs than the previous one. Maybe a Mac version will follow. You can always check at https://www.emclient.com/release-history?os=mac though the version you are using is still the latest.

Thanks, useful. If you do a click with two fingers slightly apart that pulls up the menu. That is a new one for me.