No images visible

Since a short time, no images are visible in all my mails. When opening a mail, I am asked to show an image, or all images from that sender. Select these has no result. Even when I go to the settings in the menu, and select the option to display all images from any sender, I can not see any image in the mails. Is there a solution for this problem? Just updating net.framework did not help.

Hello Diederik,

Do I understand correctly that in Menu -> Tools -> Settings -> Privacy - the option ‘Display unsafe content in all messages’ is selected? If that is the case, can you please send us an example of such a message in .eml (please right-click it and select ‘Save As…’) to [email protected] with a link to this thread so we can examine it more closely?

Thank you,
Maurice

Hi Maurice,

Indeed, the option ‘Display unsafe content in all messages’ is selected.

I will send one of the emails now to the emailadress.

Regards,

Diederik

Hello Diederik,

Thank you for the file. The message by itself is fine - could it be that something external is blocking the images, e.g. an antivirus software of a firewall? If you use a software like this, could you please try pausing it and see if the problem persists? If it solves the issue, please add eM Client to exceptions.

Thank you,
Maurice