No Email inside my Inbox when using eM Client with davmail, works with T-bird

Hi I am trying to use eM Client with davmail as a gateway to our Exchange 2003 server through OWA.
I am using a new laptop with Windows 8.1 installed.
This combination is working with Thunderbird but when I try this with eM Client I get the content in my subfolders but the Inbox is empty. The Calendar and Contacts came in fine the only problem is with the Inbox. I am using eM Client 6.021372.0 here are my settings.
SMTP - Host=localhost Port=1025, use these credentials, don’t use secure connection and the service box is checked.
IMAP - Host=localhost Port=1143, use these credentials, don’t use secure connection, and the service box is checked. Offline is unchecked. And I tried Auto Detect Special Folders checked or unchecked and I don’t see any difference.
Diagnostics – SMTP=Pass and IMAP=Pass everytime. Both my cell phone and old laptop receive the test email just fine.
I have a lot of email (30K +) if there is a timeout issue or capacity issue please let me know.

Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim, unfortunately eM client only supports Exchange 2007 SP1 and later versions of Exchange server.
Or are you trying to synchronize the account using IMAP and SMTP services?

Thank you,
Paul

Paul,
I am trying to synchronize using IMAP and SMTP services with a 2003 Exchange Server using DavMail. However even though eM Client only supports Exchange 2007, DavMail supports Exchange 2003 using OWA in the 2003 Exchange.  DavMail acts as the gateway to the Exchange server. That is how people connect with the Thunderbird client and Exchange 2003.  It started to work correctly however once my Inbox subfolders started to populate the Inbox became empty.
You can get the info about DavMail on Sourceforge http://davmail.sourceforge.net/ and I used the same instructions as you would for setting up the Thunderbird email client.  Everything works including the email in my Inbox subfolders, the Calendar, and Contact’s.  
Reading through your post I saw that at lease one other user was connected through DavMail to his company’s email but it was a different issue.  That is why I wanted to know if there was a space limitation for the Inbox.
Thanks,
Jim

Hi Jim, thank you for the follow up and specifying your setup, unfortunately I’m not completely sure if you still have issues while synchronizing the account or not? If you do, what exactly are you missing or having issues with now?

Thank you,
Paul