Newer version.

Is there a newer version out than 6.0.21040. I see talk about a 6.0.21151. I have pro version and when I click on check for update there is none. So what gives.

Hi, are you having any issues with the application, there is a more recent release available for download, however the version you’re using is considered the last official release (or stable). All other available releases (newer) are internal updates pushed to users manually in case of issues with the application.

In case your application is working properly I can suggest to keep using this release.
However if you want to update to a more recent release, you can download a more recent update here: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21263/setup.msi

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Hi, are you having any issues with the application, there is a more recent release available for download, however the version you’re using is considered the last official release (or stable). All other available releases (newer) are internal updates pushed to users manually in case of issues with the application.

In case your application is working properly I can suggest to keep using this release.
However if you want to update to a more recent release, you can download a more recent update here: http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21263/setup.msi

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Yesterday I downloaded the final version of Em Client 7 from your homepage. It was called “setup.msi” The help menue revealed it as 7.0.26432. Today there is talk on the forum about V 7.0.26453. Just for jokes I downloaded “setup.msi” again today and found  the newer version.

3 years ago an eM Client representative called “Anonymous” advised on this forum that eM Client did not plan to publish the version number for its customers. Several months ago another official representative (i forgot the name) anounced that you would in the future publish the version number in the download link.

Seems you got second thoughts/cold feet. Is there a reason that could be explained in simple words, why you would keep this information a secret from your paying customers?

Hello Peter,
I’m sorry you feel as things are being kept secret for you. This is just an idea that our developers have reconsidered and it has not been implemented yet. We’ll inform about it when the final decision is made.

As for posts from 3 years ago from Jan (Anonymous) - please do not take these into account as that info is not actual and Jan is not working with us any longer.

Regards,
Olivia