New directories are not stored in IMAP (eM Client 6.0.21040.0)

When I try to create a folder using eM client and IMAP, no folder is synchronized with the IMAP server. The folder is available locally only. Is this a known bug, an unknown bug or a configuration setting I miss?

Best
David

Hi David, can you please make a screenshot of your account settings from Tools > Accounts > Your account > IMAP?
What mail service are you using with eM Client? Are there any errors displayed while using the application?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

there are no errors displayed - everything works fine. Currently, I use a private IMAP server, but I’ve got the same results withs my Google account. Here is a screenshot:

Hi again David, please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account(s):

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    Once the issue reoccurs and your data (folders/directories) are not synchronized, please run a repair on the mail folder, right click the folder and select Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button.

After you do so, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “send logs” and send the logs to mcgregor@emclient.com with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.